- Transmedia Storytelling for Marketing and Branding, (2011) March, Article by Bonnie Buckner and Pamela Rutledge. Internet Marketing Association Monthly Newsletter. PDF: http://athinklab.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2011-03-IMA-Published-Piece-TS.pdf
- Transmedia Storytelling: Putting Story Power to Work for Effective Marketing Campaigns. Adcrafter: The Voice of Advertising in Detroit, (February 11), 7. Article by Bonnie Buckner and Pamela Rutledge.
- Transmedia Storytelling. Hispanic Marketing and Public Relations (HMPR.com) (January 30, 2011.) Article by Bonnie Buckner and Pamela Rutledge
- The Power of Transmedia Storytelling. Happi Magazine. (Household and Personal Products Marketing) (January 28, 2011) Article by Bonnie Buckner and Pamela Rutledge.
- The Psychology Of Away Messages (April 2010) Article by Pamela Rutledge. US Airways Magazine, p. 30.
- Is There a Need for a Distinct Field of Media Psychology? (under contract). Chapter by Rutledge, P. & Tuma, R. In K. Dill (Ed.) Oxford Handbook of Media Psychology. Cambridge: Oxford University Press.
- The Resilience of Lisbeth Salander: Self efficacy, Social Connection, and Meaning. (under contract). Chapter by Pamela Rutledge. In R. Rosenberg & S. O’Neill (Eds.) The Psychology of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Dallas, TX: BenBella Publishing.
- The Impact of Social Media on the Success of the Twilight Saga. (2011) Chapter by Pamela Rutledge. In E. D. Klonsky & A. Black (Eds.), The Psychology of Twilight. Dallas, TX: BenBella Publishing.